friends

Mar 10, 2013

after my UPSI day..

january '12- completed my study in UPSI.

think about what to do..become a jobless is very boring..my routine was conquered  by sleeping and watching TV. sooo boring..n then i surveyed if the nearest school need replacement teacher.. n here it started. 

February '12- started my day as a replacement teacher in SMKC. Very nervous since it had been a long time not teaching after the practical. However, everything went smooth..became science and english teacher. So nice to meet Aizah here and we became friend. During study in UPSI, we never talk although in the same class for a semester.Suhaila my classmate also here..Here we are, from SMKC we grabbed the knowledge, to SMKC we spread the knowledge..But, being an ex-student here, quite akward with my teachers..and the most problematic is how to call them. At first, I'm quite comfortable to call them 'cikgu'..But most of them prefer to use 'kak'. Even when i call them 'cikgu', they will refer themselves as 'kak'..n slowly i started calling them kak.Kak mazu, Kak Da, Kak Yah (Pn Hjh Noriah-that until today i still not comfortable to call her kak..b'coz she's really a teacher to me.huhu)..How about male teacher? For male panggilan cikgu kekal terpahat la..menjadi kenangan ke akhir hayat.

April '12- Again, PPD called and asked me to go to SMKC. Alhamdulillah. Actually, a teacher, Kak Nani already told me about this. She's going to take unpaid leave and asked me to replace her. For this time, i taught Chemistry for form 4, Science f.2 and f.5..

August '12- Went to SMK Lembah Bidong. Very nervous because it was a SBT category. Wonder about the culture, the students. But everything went fine.Met with my supervisor teacher during practical, Pn. Norismaliza. This time, i stayed at kuarters with Kak Jan, also a Chalokian.It was nice to teach here since all the students have good behaviour during the lesson. However, im quite blurrr to teach them Pendidikan moral since i never had experiences. But still, i tried my best to make them learn moral.

September '12- PPD offered me to go to SMK Sg. Tong. Very precious moment here. Got the chance to teach form 6 students in Biology. Since i left bio for a long time, i need to restart study on Bio..re-open my matriculation notes..i love to teach them.no problem at all except they do not really know what bio is..However, i understand their problem since i also like that during my schooldays..So, i taught them in my own way and collected questions by topical for them.Since this is the first batch to use modular system, so the questions is limited that i need to choose it from previous paper. I hope i already help them with my questions..I also love my 2TI students sooo much.I dont know why but 2T1 students are really something to me.Maybe their family  background made feel something about them.i will not forget the name Daniel, Saiful Azmi,Norman, Anas, Fairuz n Syazwan..

Jan '13- SMK Langkap for 4 days..met my teacher, Pn Norrahimin..A short experience and short make it nice b'coz the school is too far from my house, with rubber farm along the road. Quite scary for a female motorcylist..

Feb '13- SMK chalok. Got the chance to become a history teacher.I achieved my real ambition.:-) Its quite fun to teach them history.However ,another subject make me stress.  I realized that seni is not for me..i really fail in Seni..Plz..dont meet me with Pendidikan Seni anymore..


**Until today, I still hope that I can be at SMKC again-it nice to work while staying with family. But, I dont know what is the next destination for me..really hope that the janji ditepati and we all the ISMPians will be posting this year..


No comments:

Post a Comment